Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
NEW POLL: Louisiana will be the first state to install GPS on all state-owned vehicles. Police officers are increasingly being outfitted with body cameras. What does it say about our state-run agencies that constant monitoring is required?
Blog Entry August 17, 2015
- New poll: The Michigan State Senate passed a measure that does not require a human to operate driverless vehicles during testing on public roads. Does this seem safe?
- TRANSIT SAFETY: SEPTA to outfit all transit cops with body camera
- Let's mind our own business
- Louisiana Meets New Security Requirements with Quick Test to Monitor Chemical Profile at Plants, Water Sources
- VDOT, DMV, state police partner to reduce highway fatalities