Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: The latest ASCE report card shows roads and bridges are improving in the U.S. The grade for bridges improved to a C+, while road conditions elevated to a D. Do you agree with the grades?
Blog Entry April 01, 2013
- New poll: A TRIP/USA Today report reveals roads and bridges are in worse condition after the $27 billion in stimulus funding. Do you believe this is the case in your area?
- ASCE Infrastructure Report Card: The Road Back from a D Grade
- New poll: This winter is one of the worst on record in some areas. Are you concerned that the elevated cost of clearing roads will cut into road/bridge repair in the spring?
- New poll: Some of the top economists are saying that the sequester will not soften the economy. In fact, they claim conditions will improve by the end of 2013, and take off in 2014. Do you believe it?
- ROAD CONDITIONS: ASCE report card finds slight improvements in infrastructure