Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: Last week during President Obama’s State of the Union, he pushed for what he called a “21st Century Transportation System.” However, he did not go into specifics. What do you think he means?
Blog Entry January 18, 2016
- New poll: Of the proposals in President Obama’s budget proposal of last week, which do you think is the most likely to be passed by Congress?
- BUDGET: President Obama’s transportation plan still lacks real dollars
- New poll: Obama’s transportation plan, sent to Congress last week, would allow tolling of interstates to pay for repair or replacement. Is that a good idea?
- NEW POLL: According to preliminary figures, NHTSA estimates a 7.7% increase in traffic deaths during 2015, attributing 94% of crashes to human error. What does this mean for driver-assist technology?
- New poll: Do you think President Barack Obama should approach Ray LaHood about serving another term as Transportation Secretary?