Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
NEW POLL: La. Governor Bobby Jindal yanked $48 million out of roads and bridges funding to plug his state’s budget deficit. One-third of La. bridges are in poor shape and it’s rural roads are in desperate shape. Was this a wise decision?
Blog Entry November 30, 2015
- MoDOT to operate on one-third of budget for next five years
- New poll: The Virginia Supreme Court has agreed to hear an appeal of a Portsmouth judge’s ruling that claims tolls on public-private ventures are considered a tax and must be approved by the state’s General Assembly. How do you think the court will rule?
- NEW POLL: Despite what looks to be confirmation of a long-term federal funding bill, states such as Alabama are still trying to implement state-level gas tax increases to pay for roads and bridges. Is this a wise or necessary means...?
- TRIP: 51% of Nevada’s major roads are poor or mediocre
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Hundreds of Missouri bridges are in poor condition but not failing...yet.