Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: John Baxter at FHWA said MAP-21 will contain metrics for states to follow regarding road and bridge conditions on the interstate and NHS. However, there is no penalty for non-compliance. Should there be?
Blog Entry December 03, 2012
- New poll: A U.S. DOT report says the FHWA has been slow to implement recommendations and MAP-21 requirements regarding structurally deficient bridges. Is this a concern?
- New poll: Last week, the House passed a continuing resolution that calls for cuts in MAP-21 transportation spending levels. Do you think there is a real threat that federal money for road and bridge work could get cut this year?
- Simplify the Complexity- Bentley Webcast Series Compliance Doesn't Have to be Complex – A Guide to MAP-21 Compliance & Advantages of InspectTech Software
- Meeting MAP-21 Requirements with the New Bentley® InspectTech Software for Inspection and Management of Key Transportation Assets
- New poll: The new Mississippi River Bridge could be named in halves. Missouri passed a bill to name it the Stan Musial Bridge. Illinois, however, wants to name its half the Veterans’ Memorial Bridge. Do you agree with the two names?