Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
NEW POLL: At ITS America, Connected Signals CEO Matt Ginsberg said, "Nobody cares about privacy, but everyone cares about security." Is this an accurate characterization?
Blog Entry June 08, 2015
- New poll: The Senate said it has come up with a bipartisan agreement on a new multiyear highway bill, but refused to release any specifics. If you had to guess, will the annual funding level be the same, reduced or increased?
- FUNDING: Mo. commission OKs transpo plan but not sure about delivering
- On-site Analysis: A Rapid, Cost-effective Alternative for Site and Waste Characterization
- Nobody should smell trouble
- Nobody wants to trade with the Nevada DOT