Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: The investment group that owns the Chicago Skyway recently put it up for sale after having it for just over a decade. Is this a bad sign for P3s in the U.S.?
Blog Entry July 06, 2015
- NEW POLL: Democratic members of the House T&I Committee recently challenged Secretary Chao’s claim that transportation investments need more project streamlining and that regulations are to blame for the nation’s crumbling infrastructure. Do you agree?
- New poll: Now that Missouri voters have rejected a slight increase in the state sales tax to generate more money for road and bridge work, what should be the next move?
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Concession deal for sale on Chicago Skyway
- New poll: Recent TTI research found that signs along rural highways can be so bright they impair a driver’s ability to detect hazards along the roadside. Are you worried that some of your agency’s signs may be too bright?
- NEW POLL: A Utah state commission last week recommended that sales tax earmarks for roads and water be eliminated in advance of budget planning. Good idea? Bad idea?