Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: Illinois Sen. Dick Durbin believes the only way to pass a long-term highway bill is to bring back earmarks. Do you agree?
Blog Entry October 06, 2014
- New poll: U.S. 34 in Colo. was hit hard by the September flood, and opened two weeks ahead of schedule. CDOT is now considering a long-term fix for the road to prevent future flood damage, and an overlay is being discussed. Do you agree?
- New poll: House Speaker John Boehner will be stepping down this month. Do you think a change in House leadership will help pass a long-term highway bill?
- ROADS/BRIDGES: House passes long-term highway bill
- ROADS/BRIDGES: House Ways & Means Committee to hold long-term highway financing meeting
- New poll: Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed believes granting cities the proper resources and authority will help address the future transportation needs of the U.S. Do you agree?