NEW POLL: The Illinois General Assembly is considering a bill to legalize and regulate autonomous-vehicle driving. Should more states take steps to establish regulations on AV technology before self-driving cars hit the marketplace?
- AUTOMATED VEHICLES: U.S. DOT reevaluating self-driving vehicle guidance
- AUTOMATED VEHICLES: California could allow self-driving cars on roads without humans
- AUTOMATED VEHICLES: New York approves self-driving car tests over the next year
- AUTOMATED VEHICLES: New York State taking applications for companies to test self-driving vehicles
- AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES: Uber’s self-driving cars back on Tempe, Az., roads three days after crash