Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
NEW POLL: Ill. Governor Rauner’s 6-year budget would cut transportation funding more than $200 million, essentially negating the idea of large new projects in the state during that period. What will Illinois roads look like in 2021 if this passes?
Blog Entry May 26, 2015
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Foxx announces $200 million loan to build new lanes on New Hampshire's Interstate 93
- Ill. voters like red-light cameras, just not in their neighborhood
- New poll: Va. Gov. Robert McDonnell is pushing for the construction of a $1.4 billion toll road carrying about 5,000 cars and trucks daily. McDowell says the new route is essential for the Port of Virginia. Should this project be a top priority?
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION: Ill. Rte. 47 traffic shifted onto new pavement
- New poll: Officials in Virginia are concerned if they toll I-95 the poorest region in the state would have to absorb an additional financial burden. VDOT is toying with the idea of offering a discount. Is this a good idea?