New poll: If you were considering moving to a new city, which travel mode would you be most likely to research before the move?
Blog Entry June 09, 2014
- New poll: Officials were ready to delay the opening of the new Bay Bridge until a sudden solution was proposed. The repair calls for crews to shim seismic bearings with steel plates, and it would complete the span by Labor Day. Would you consider it?
- New poll: Of the proposals in President Obama’s budget proposal of last week, which do you think is the most likely to be passed by Congress?
- NEW POLL: A federal judge has requested revision of the steel exception to Buy America that would allow products with less than 90% steel to be imported. Good move? Bad move?
- New poll: Three U.S. senators released a set of principles for legislation on self-driving vehicles. Which principles would be most important for lawmakers to consider when it comes to regulating AVs?
- New poll: The state of New York is seeking a $2 billion federal loan to reconstruct the Tappan Zee Bridge. The total price of the project could exceed $6 billion, but a good chunck would go towards expanding the span. Is this a wise move?