Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
NEW POLL: How close are we to seeing autonomous vehicles handling grading operations on the jobsite?
- NEW POLL: The Illinois General Assembly is considering a bill to legalize and regulate autonomous-vehicle driving. Should more states take steps to establish regulations on AV technology before self-driving cars hit the marketplace?
- New poll: Research suggests 50% of all new vehicles will have V2V tech by 2022. Will U.S. road infrastructure be in a state to maximize the potential safety implications this might bear?
- NEW POLL: President Trump's budget calls for an end to the TIGER grant program. How successful do you think this program has been?
- AUTOMATED VEHICLES: Atlanta planning to offer autonomous-vehicle trials this year
- AUTOMATED VEHICLES: Ohio, OSU to invest in autonomous-vehicle testing center