Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
NEW POLL: How close are we to seeing autonomous vehicles handling grading operations on the jobsite?
- NEW POLL: President Trump's budget calls for an end to the TIGER grant program. How successful do you think this program has been?
- AUTOMATED VEHICLES: Atlanta planning to offer autonomous-vehicle trials this year
- AUTOMATED VEHICLES: Ohio, OSU to invest in autonomous-vehicle testing center
- NEW POLL: Urban planning consultant Brent Toderian believes city planners should prioritize when shaping their transportation plan, and walking, biking and transit should rank well ahead of single-occupancy vehicles. Do you agree?
- NEW POLL: This week is CONEXPO/CON-AGG in Las Vegas. What are you most looking forward to seeing, experiencing or learning about?