Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: House Speaker John Boehner will be stepping down this month. Do you think a change in House leadership will help pass a long-term highway bill?
Blog Entry October 05, 2015
- ROADS/BRIDGES: House passes long-term highway bill
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Speaker hopeful promises long-term highway bill
- New poll: In the hope of getting more to vote for the multiyear transportation bill, Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-Ohio) has added a measure to override President Obama's veto of the Keystone XL pipeline. Is this a good tactic?
- ROADS/BRIDGES: As expected, long-term funding can kicked further down the road
- New poll: Illinois Sen. Dick Durbin believes the only way to pass a long-term highway bill is to bring back earmarks. Do you agree?