NEW POLL: The holiday season is often rife with road safety issues. What is your agency’s primary safety concern right now?
- NEW POLL: With winter fast approaching, agencies will begin ramping up maintenance protocols. Given climate predictions for the coming season, what should be top priority?
- NEW POLL: What has been the most challenging aspect of winter maintenance for your agency during the 2016-2017 winter season?
- New poll: Recent TTI research found that signs along rural highways can be so bright they impair a driver’s ability to detect hazards along the roadside. Are you worried that some of your agency’s signs may be too bright?
- NEW POLL: Louisiana will be the first state to install GPS on all state-owned vehicles. Police officers are increasingly being outfitted with body cameras. What does it say about our state-run agencies that constant monitoring is required?
- New poll: Now that Missouri voters have rejected a slight increase in the state sales tax to generate more money for road and bridge work, what should be the next move?