Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: The highway bill being mulled over by the Senate is a six-year bill, but as of now there will only be enough funding to cover three years. Is this still better than another funding extension?
Blog Entry July 27, 2015
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Senate has six-year highway bill in the works
- Commonwealth Transportation Board reduces six-year transportation program
- Virginia's transportation board adjusts six-year improvement program
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Va. adjusts six-year transportation improvement program
- Virginia DOT drafts six-year road and bridge improvement plan