NEW POLL: Federal Transit Administration data has shown that mass transit systems across the U.S. are underperforming, contributing to increased traffic congestion. What will it take for transit to become a widespread alternative to single-car driving?
- INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION: Federal mobility data helps state, local governments make more ITS
- NEW POLL: Maryland is considering a fine for drivers who linger in the left-hand lane on state highways, as a means of improving traffic congestion. Is this a good idea and could it actually have a positive affect on traffic?
- TRANSIT: Proposed federal budget cuts could threaten $38 billion in public transit projects
- NEW POLL: Barclays and CG/LA Infrastructure have developed a list of 10 major construction projects that President Trump's infrastructure plan could fund. Which projects should his administration look to tackle first?
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Governors to submit list of 300 infrastructure projects to Trump administration