NEW POLL: Federal Transit Administration data has shown that mass transit systems across the U.S. are underperforming, contributing to increased traffic congestion. What will it take for transit to become a widespread alternative to single-car driving?
- TRANSIT: Boston considering elevated pods as alternative mass transit venture
- NEW POLL: Mass. governor Baker recently opposed a Fed-sponsored vehicle-miles traveled tax pilot program. Bad choice? Would this not be a sound alternative to a gas tax boost for generating state revenue?
- TECHNOLOGY: Computer-controlled cars a step closer to becoming a reality in Calif.
- NEW POLL: Maryland is considering a fine for drivers who linger in the left-hand lane on state highways, as a means of improving traffic congestion. Is this a good idea and could it actually have a positive affect on traffic?
- AUTOMATED VEHICLES: Mass. governor lays groundwork to test self-driving cars in state