NEW POLL: Federal Transit Administration data has shown that mass transit systems across the U.S. are underperforming, contributing to increased traffic congestion. What will it take for transit to become a widespread alternative to single-car driving?
- NEW POLL: Urban planning consultant Brent Toderian believes city planners should prioritize when shaping their transportation plan, and walking, biking and transit should rank well ahead of single-occupancy vehicles. Do you agree?
- AUTOMATED VEHICLES: U.S. DOT reevaluating self-driving vehicle guidance
- AUTOMATED VEHICLES: California could allow self-driving cars on roads without humans
- TRAFFIC SAFETY: NCDOT plans to eliminate some rail crossings
- RAIL WEB EXCLUSIVE: Keeping with the beat