Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: The FAA recently approved more than 1,000 exemption requests for commercial UAV use. Can we expect lenient final regs in 2016?
Blog Entry August 10, 2015
- DRONES: FAA tops 1,000 drone use exemptions for nonmilitary use
- Kentucky highway plan aims to fix 1,000 bridges, 5,000 pavement miles
- Kentucky launches effort to repair 1,000 bridges
- NEW POLL: The FAA estimates 7 million drones in the skies by 2020, 500K of which will be there for “commercial” purposes. What if any impact will could this have on traffic management and congestion-related issues?
- UAVs: FAA establishes new regulations for commercial drones