New poll: The EPA is planning to require the installation of pollution monitors near major freeways around more than 100 big cities across the country to test air quality. What do you expect to result from the monitoring?
Blog Entry August 26, 2013
- NEW POLL: The 2016 election will include a record-breaking 70 transportation ballot measures across the U.S. If all pass, an expected $175 billion would be added in new transportation investments. Will a majority of these measures pass?
- BRIDGES: Repairs to Kennedy Bridge across the Ohio River taking longer than expected
- NEW POLL: Louisiana will be the first state to install GPS on all state-owned vehicles. Police officers are increasingly being outfitted with body cameras. What does it say about our state-run agencies that constant monitoring is required?
- Transportation initiatives successful around the country
- Flexible Monitoring System Helps Ohio Company Meet Daily EPA Measurement Requirements