Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: At the end of 2014, worker compensation claims on the Alaskan Way Viaduct hit nearly $1 million. Is this to be expected with a project of this magnitude, or do you see an issue?
Blog Entry March 23, 2015
- New poll: Two senators are ready to propose a 12-cent increase in the federal gas tax, and the support could be bipartisan. Do you think lawmakers are starting to see the light on this issue?
- New poll: Some of the top economists are saying that the sequester will not soften the economy. In fact, they claim conditions will improve by the end of 2013, and take off in 2014. Do you believe it?
- ROADS/BRIDGES: 'Don't panic,' says Alaskan Way Viaduct expert panel about sticking to the $3.1B project budget
- New poll: Colorado does not have nearly enough money to address damaged pavement and bridges following the massive flooding two weeks ago. Feds have donated $35 million, but do you expect to see more aid coming from Washington?
- New poll: Transportation Secretary Foxx is nearing the end of his Invest in America, Commit to the Future bus tour. Will this trip significantly aid MAP-21 reauthorization?