Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
NEW POLL: El Nino is expected to have a profound effect on the coming winter. What will this mean for the construction industry?
Blog Entry December 21, 2015
- NEW POLL: The FAA estimates 7 million drones in the skies by 2020, 500K of which will be there for “commercial” purposes. What if any impact will could this have on traffic management and congestion-related issues?
- NEW POLL: OSHA’s new Recommended Practices for Safety and Health Programs in Construction offers resources to create a safe work environment. What safety practices are most important in the industry?
- NEW POLL: The U.S. Senate will not entertain discussions of a 6-year transportation bill until after the Trust Fund dries up. What does this mean in terms of federal commitment to and understanding of infrastructure investment?
- NEW POLL: With winter fast approaching, agencies will begin ramping up maintenance protocols. Given climate predictions for the coming season, what should be top priority?
- NEW POLL: Maryland is considering a fine for drivers who linger in the left-hand lane on state highways, as a means of improving traffic congestion. Is this a good idea and could it actually have a positive affect on traffic?