Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: An early report on I-405 in Washington says the general-purpose lanes have been more congested since HOV tolling went into effect in September. DOT officials believe the sample size of the report is too small. Do you agree?
Blog Entry February 12, 2016
- New poll: Traffic deaths went up in 2012. Some states believe putting the number of fatalities on variable message boards helps the cause. What do you think?
- New poll: New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said he knew nothing for the George Washington Bridge traffic fiasco in September. Do you believe him?
- New poll: There is now a plan in place to fix the massive S.R. 99 tunnel-boring machine, which has been at a standstill since January. Do you think there will be any more major delays during the tunnel boring?
- New poll: Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed believes granting cities the proper resources and authority will help address the future transportation needs of the U.S. Do you agree?
- New poll: Illinois Sen. Dick Durbin believes the only way to pass a long-term highway bill is to bring back earmarks. Do you agree?