Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: Due to a lack of state funding, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s “orderly shutdown” of “non-critical” transportation projects is in full effect and is supposed to last at least seven days. Do you see it lasting longer?
Blog Entry July 11, 2016
- New poll: New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said he knew nothing for the George Washington Bridge traffic fiasco in September. Do you believe him?
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Last leg of I-485 is complete, likely to be last non-toll lane for N.C.
- New poll: The new San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge was supposed to handle more traffic, and four weeks in congestion is clogging the new artery. More people are back to work in the area, so do you see this problem continuing?
- Enhanced deicer makes roadways safer and equipment last longer
- New poll: The U.S. DOT’s final rule on “Environmental Impact and Related Procedures” is supposed to expedite environmental reviews of some transit and highway projects. What percentage of your projects will be eligible for the streamlined process?