New poll: Do you think there is too much emphasis in the media on self-driving cars and not enough on other applications of connected vehicles, such as safety applications?
Blog Entry February 03, 2014
- NEW POLL: The Texas Transportation Institute recently polled Austin residents on the imminence of self-driving cars and got a 50/50 split. Are self-driving cars in your future?
- NEW POLL: The Illinois General Assembly is considering a bill to legalize and regulate autonomous-vehicle driving. Should more states take steps to establish regulations on AV technology before self-driving cars hit the marketplace?
- AUTOMATED VEHICLES: New York State taking applications for companies to test self-driving vehicles
- TRAFFIC: Nissan CEO promises commercially available self-driving cars by 2020
- AUTOMATED VEHICLES: Calif. DMV discussing rules for public use of self-driving cars