Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: Do you think the defeat of Rep. Eric Cantor (R-Va.) helps or hurts the quest to pass a multiyear highway bill?
Blog Entry June 16, 2014
- New poll: House Speaker John Boehner will be stepping down this month. Do you think a change in House leadership will help pass a long-term highway bill?
- New poll: The transportation-funding proposals by President Barack Obama and Rep. Dave Camp rely on tax reform. What are the chances a tax-reform bill is passed by Congress this year?
- New poll: The sequester cuts has the House of Reps considering a bill that will drop the level of funding for the U.S. DOT in FY 2014. The Senate's version keeps the spending rate flat. Do you think there will be a cut in U.S. DOT budget?
- New poll: What do you like most about the new two-year highway bill?
- New poll: The Senate and House will go into conference to discuss a new multiyear highway bill next week. Are you more encouraged something will get done than you were two weeks ago?