Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
NEW POLL: Despite what looks to be confirmation of a long-term federal funding bill, states such as Alabama are still trying to implement state-level gas tax increases to pay for roads and bridges. Is this a wise or necessary means ...?
Blog Entry November 09, 2015
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Alabama governor pushing for state-level gas tax increase
- New poll: Which is a more sustainable state-level means of generating gas-based infrastructure revenue: a flat excise tax, a variable-rate gasoline tax or a wholesale pre-pump tax?
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Support for state-level gas tax increases in Southwest continue to lag
- ROADS/BRIDGES: House Ways & Means Committee to hold long-term highway financing meeting
- Media-Bed Filtration: Painstaking Analysis of Situation Leads to a Long-Term Solution