Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
NEW POLL: Democrats are protesting the diversion of $400 million/year of Customs and Border Protection fees to fund transportation, arguing it will compromise national security by limiting CBP resources. Are our leaders really this afraid. . .
Blog Entry October 19, 2015
- Over $400 billion available for road, bridge and transit projects
- Government to help Michigan officials tap into $400 billion in private infrastructure funds
- New poll: Officials in Mich. are delaying improvements up to 2 years on 9 miles of I-94 through Jackson County to spend $400,000 on a context-sensitive-design study involving the community on aesthetics and a theme for the corridor. Is this necessary?
- New poll: Despite the passage of the FAST Act, many state DOTs are still hurting for highway funding. Can we expect to see another round of state gas tax and user fee increases?
- “We are facing a perfect storm regarding our bridges”