NEW POLL: Democratic members of the House T&I Committee recently challenged Secretary Chao’s claim that transportation investments need more project streamlining and that regulations are to blame for the nation’s crumbling infrastructure. Do you agree?
- New poll: Innovation NewsBriefs has suggested that the public sees no signs of crumbling infrastructure and is skeptical of alarmist calls for more infrastructure spending. Do you agree?
- New poll: Calif. Gov. Jerry Brown vetoed a bill that would have turned a carpool lane on I-80 to a normal one during a.m. and p.m. rush hours. He claimed the bill goes in the wrong direction. Do you agree?
- T&I Committee agrees on reauthorization principles
- New poll: House T&I Chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) has scheduled a hearing on Wednesday on the federal role in transportation infrastructure. What should he be told?
- New poll: According to The Wall Street Journal, House T&I Chair John Mica (R-Fla.) is using recent GOP momentum in the polls to demand more out of the Senate for a new highway bill. Do you feel the Republicans have the upper hand?