NEW POLL: Congress is considering rescinding $2.2B in contract authority for state DOTs as of Oct. 1. Would this quash FAST Act gains, or do states just need to prioritize?
- NEW POLL: A recent Senate proposal would strip away $2.2B in highway program funds. Would doing so effectively hamstring the FAST Act, and what will it take for Congress to finally accept the necessity of ample road/bridge funding?
- NEW POLL: The U.S. Senate’s approval of 2017 Fast Act funding would come with a $2.2 billion rescission of unobligated highway contract authority, which will limit...
- NEW POLL: Obama, after signing the Fast Act, said more is still needed. Will Congress go further to shore up road & bridge funding, or is their job done (for now)?
- FUNDING: Senate panel sets U.S. DOT highway funding at FAST Act levels, but with $2.2B rescission
- FUNDING: States ask Congress to drop plans to rescind billions in highway funds