Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: Calif. Gov. Jerry Brown vetoed a bill that would have turned a carpool lane on I-80 to a normal one during a.m. and p.m. rush hours. He claimed the bill goes in the wrong direction. Do you agree?
Blog Entry October 01, 2012
- New poll: A bill that would have allowed solo drivers in southern Calif. to use car-pool lanes during off-peak hours was rejected, even though it is allowed in northern Calif. The governor cited environmental and freeway-use concerns. Do you agree?
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Calif. Gov. Jerry Brown calls for increased road funding
- New poll: The Illinois House has approved legislation that would require motorists to obey school-zone speed limits whenever a child is present—not just during school hours. Do you agree with this measure?
- STATE FUNDING: Mass. Gov. Patrick vetoes transportation bill
- Rush-to-the-hospital hour