NEW POLL: The bridge collapse in Atlanta last week sits on I-85, one of the most widely used roadways in the city. What should transportation officials prioritize to either prevent or prepare for these types of events in the future?
- BRIDGE RESCUE: Atlanta I-85 bridge collapses due to massive fire
- NEW POLL: Urban planning consultant Brent Toderian believes city planners should prioritize when shaping their transportation plan, and walking, biking and transit should rank well ahead of single-occupancy vehicles. Do you agree?
- SAFETY: Officials set up training events to prevent injuries at Georgia road sites
- NEW POLL: This week is CONEXPO/CON-AGG in Las Vegas. What are you most looking forward to seeing, experiencing or learning about?
- BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION: Indiana bridge replacements to use slide-in construction method