NEW POLL: Both a GOP Senator and and a House Democrat offered separate transportation proposals last week that included shoring up revenues for the Highway Trust Fund beyond 2020. Which proposal is the stronger solution?
- FUNDING: GOP Senator, House Democrat propose separate highway funding plans
- New poll: Of the proposals in President Obama’s budget proposal of last week, which do you think is the most likely to be passed by Congress?
- NEW POLL: The FAA estimates 7 million drones in the skies by 2020, 500K of which will be there for “commercial” purposes. What if any impact will could this have on traffic management and congestion-related issues?
- NEW POLL: The National Association of Manufacturers is proposing a national policy for the next president and Congress to improve U.S. transportation infrastructure. Which of its proposals are of the highest priority?
- Large Trust Fund revenue increase in the forecast