NEW POLL: Barclays and CG/LA Infrastructure have developed a list of 10 major construction projects that President Trump's infrastructure plan could fund. Which projects should his administration look to tackle first?
- NEW POLL: President-elect Trump has promised a road and bridge infrastructure "second to none." Can he deliver in the term of his administration?
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Governors to submit list of 300 infrastructure projects to Trump administration
- New poll: Concerns have been raised about the Trump administration’s plans for funding road and bridge projects in rural areas through P3s, as lower-populated areas may struggle to generate revenue. Are P3s a good solution for rural projects?
- NEW POLL: President Trump's budget calls for an end to the TIGER grant program. How successful do you think this program has been?
- NEW POLL: As the new administration develops a plan for funding infrastructure, tolling advocates want Trump and Congress to consider lifting the ban on tolling interstates. Should tolling be part of the plan to bring in funding?