Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: Are you in favor of a multiyear transportation bill coming out of the House that links funding to an increase in oil drilling?
- New poll: The Senate said it has come up with a bipartisan agreement on a new multiyear highway bill, but refused to release any specifics. If you had to guess, will the annual funding level be the same, reduced or increased?
- New poll: The Senate and House will go into conference to discuss a new multiyear highway bill next week. Are you more encouraged something will get done than you were two weeks ago?
- New poll: According to rumors out of Washington, D.C., annual funding for the next multiyear highway bill will be less than current levels. Do you believe this will be the case?
- New poll: According to the U.S. PIRG Education Fund, an increasing number of young Americans are making the decision to drive less. Some state lawmakers are saying a shift in strategy, one that supports transit and bike lanes, is needed. Do you agree?
- New poll: The sequester cuts has the House of Reps considering a bill that will drop the level of funding for the U.S. DOT in FY 2014. The Senate's version keeps the spending rate flat. Do you think there will be a cut in U.S. DOT budget?