NEW POLL: According to preliminary figures, NHTSA estimates a 7.7% increase in traffic deaths during 2015, attributing 94% of crashes to human error. What does this mean for driver-assist technology?
- CONNECTED VEHICLES: European automakers collaborating on driver-assistance research project
- TRAFFIC SAFETY: NHTSA data shows traffic deaths rose 7.7% from 2014
- Another level of human error
- TRAFFIC SAFETY: NHTSA figures show largest traffic death increase in decades
- Slight decrease in traffic deaths in 2006, according to preliminary data