Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: According to federal records, at least 17,000 bridges in the U.S. failed to receive their required two-year inspection. Were you expected that number to be higher or lower?
Blog Entry April 28, 2014
- New poll: According to a survey from AGC, 44% of roadway contractors said at least one moving vehicle had crashed into their work zones in the past year. What could help reduce the number of work-zone traffic crashes, injuries and/or fatalities?
- Senate Finance Chairman suggests two-year highway bill
- Senate now seeking two-year highway bill worth $109 billion
- Senate committee ready to mark up two-year transportation bill
- House, Senate approve new two-year highway bill