NEW POLL: According to the ASCE, underinvestment in infrastructure will cost the average family $4,300 a year over the next decade. Is there a solution?
- New poll: The highway bill being mulled over by the Senate is a six-year bill, but as of now there will only be enough funding to cover three years. Is this still better than another funding extension?
- New poll: The investment group that owns the Chicago Skyway recently put it up for sale after having it for just over a decade. Is this a bad sign for P3s in the U.S.?
- New poll: The Senate version of the next highway bill will not allow projects under public-private partnerships to be included in the federal funding formula. The move would cost states like Indiana $42 million a year. Is this fair?
- New poll: According to rumors out of Washington, D.C., annual funding for the next multiyear highway bill will be less than current levels. Do you believe this will be the case?
- NEW POLL: With the general election on the horizon, what would be better for transportation over the next 4 years: a Republican or a Democratic White House?