NEW POLL: AASHTO recently adopted software developed by the Miss. DOT for billboards nationwide. Should states in general get into the business of tech development for national usage? Should they stick to what works for their state alone?
- ROADS/BRIDGES: U.S. Highway 78 to become I-22 in Miss.
- NEW POLL: The Illinois General Assembly is considering a bill to legalize and regulate autonomous-vehicle driving. Should more states take steps to establish regulations on AV technology before self-driving cars hit the marketplace?
- TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT: Oregon selects vendors for road usage charge program
- Miss. breaks ground on state’s largest highway project
- BRIDGES: Miss. county engineer suggests many wood bridges in state to close