The Allen MSP 455 is a totally new power-steering, mechanical-drive riding trowel in the Allen riding trowel line-up. The powerful gas engine, super heavy-duty gearboxes and spiders combined with a torque convertor clutch provide a great weight-to-horsepower performer for large and small contractors. The raised operator platform and the hydraulic joystick positioning make this one of the most ergonomically designed riding trowels on the market. The MSP 455 is the latest addition to Allen’s Mechanical Super Pro (MSP) Series of riders.
MSP 455 standard features include:
- Hydraulic power steering with independent manual pitch controls
- 40 hp air-cooled Kohler gasoline engine
- Torque converter clutch system
- Two 46-in.-diam., 5-blade non-overlapping rotors
- Rotor speeds up to 165 rpm
- Electric powered spray system for application of retardant
- Lights, 12 volt charger and hour meter
- Flip-up seat and removable screens for superior accessibility to engine, torque convertor and drive-line.