The mainstream media casts a dark cloud over the government shutdown; will the strong divide between Dems and Republicans cost the road and bridge industry a long-term funding bill in 2019? Plus, Virginia tolls I-81 and Harrisburg, Pa., is not happy about expanding I-83. To listen to the podcast, click here.
Infrastructure Insider: Is shutdown affecting federal funding? Surprise!
News January 10, 2019
- New poll: What does the current government shutdown say about federal funding for roads and bridges moving forward?
- Infrastructure Insider: Ways to fund next highway bill; Las Vegas jobsite visit
- Industry Insider: Facing the Challenges Head On
- Industry Insider: Improving the Industry
- FEDERAL SHUTDOWN: Ruane to Senate committee: Shutdown is hurting construction