Roads & Bridges magazine visited the South Mountain Freeway Project in Phoenix, Ariz., last week. It is the largest project in the history of the state, and as part of the public-private partnership will have to be maintained for 30 years after it is completed. To listen to our latest podcast, click here.
Infrastructure Insider: A day on the South Mountain Freeway Project in Phoenix
News August 07, 2018
- South Mountain Freeway project in Phoenix nearly two-thirds complete
- Infrastructure Insider: A day in the heat of Project Neon
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Arizona’s South Mountain Freeway confirmed as P3 project
- Infrastructure Insider: An interview with the lead designer behind the No. 5 project on the 2018 Top 10 Bridges list
- ROADS/BRIDGES: First Arizona DOT P3 to deliver South Mountain Freeway early