On Aug. 18, 2017, the editorial staff of Roads & Bridges magazine visited the $2.3 billion I-4 Ultimate project in Orlando, Fla. The 21-mile project site is presently at the midpoint of its construction, and the scale was enormous. We brought our 360 camera along for the trip.
I-4 Ultimate In Orlando, Fla.
- I-4 Ultimate In Orlando, Fla. Part 2
- I-4 Ultimate worker killed after struck by rebar on jobsite in Orlando
- Report claims I-4 Ultimate project in Orlando nearly nine months behind schedule
- Three workers injured after fall on I-4 Ultimate project in Orlando
- MANAGED LANES: FDOT picks P3 for I-4 Ultimate project