Vanguard ADA liquid applied detectable warnings comply with ADA/ABA/ADAAG regulations. There are seven major benefits of a liquid applied detectable warning system:
- 1. Seamless coverage of any angle and curve;
- 2. Nonskid surface (not just nonslip);
- 3. Chemically and mechanically bonds with asphalt, concrete, metal, wood, nearly any hard surface;
- 4. Roughly three hours to dry, not three-plus days;
- 5. Zero clearance, no recesses required;
- 6. Manufactured and installed on-site by licensed professionals nationwide; and
- 7. five-year replacement warranty.