The Crafco Mastic One is designed to treat distresses in asphalt cement pavement (ACP) such as cracking; patching and potholes; surface deformation; surface defects; and miscellaneous distresses. It is a black-colored, hot-applied, highly adhesive, flexible mastic sealant composed of highly modified polymer asphalt binder and engineered high-quality aggregate. It resists cracking and delamination; is flexible; supports heavy loads; has a proven service life greater than 5 years; improves ride quality; is easily installed; and waterproofs AC pavement.
Asphalt pavement repair
- ROAD REPAIR: Statewide flooding closes numerous Louisiana highways, prompts emergency repair funding
- NYCDOT uses black mastic to repair distresses prior to ultrathin overlay
- Permanent pavement repair
- ROADS/BRIDGES: El Niño downpours leave behind pothole repairs for ADOT
- UDOT uses black mastic to repair rumble strips on asphalt concrete pavement