Many bridge experts believe accelerated bridge construction is not the culprit of the FIU bridge collapse that claimed six lives. In the latest Infrastructure Insider podcast, hear from University of Washington Professor John Stanton, who specializes in ABC. To listen to the podcast, click here.
Accelerated bridge construction likely not the cause of FIU collapse
- NTSB still waiting to access site of FIU bridge collapse; cause may not be known for days
- NTSB releases preliminary report on FIU bridge collapse
- Details emerge regarding work performed on FIU bridge before collapse
- What we know about the FIU bridge collapse
- BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION: Crane collapse closes Tappan Zee Bridge indefinitely