June 7-11, 2015
David L. Lawrence Convention Center
The Conference for Bridge Designers, Engineers, Contractors, Vendors & Suppliers & Government Agencies. Here’s Why:
• More than 24 PDH’s for continuing education credits
• More than 85 Technical Presentations, providing timely and useful information for bridge practitioners on topics such as Preservation, ABC, Design, Railroad, Construction, Rehab, Structures, and more!
• Workshops on topics such as SHRP 2, Engineering Ethics, Bridge Preservation Strategies, Infrastructure Asset Management, P3 and more!
• Training Seminars on topics such as ABC, Steel Bridge Design, Load Rating
• Exhibit Hall featuring more than 150 displays from all aspects of the bridge industry, and home to all technical presentations, with lunch provided daily.
• IBC Awards Dinner recognizing industry leading projects & individuals
• Keynote Session featuring leaders in the bridge industry
• 2015 Featured Country: Taiwan
• Tour of local bridge projects
Click here for more information