The telematics-based Winter Road Maintenance Control and Reporting System is the first to integrate data from snowplow truck electronic spreader control systems and RWIS (road weather information system) stations to provide fleet managers with a suite of performance reports. Report data is updated every six seconds, and the easy-to-use reports are available 24/7. The system from Cirus Controls combines SpreadSmart Rx electronic spreader controls, Drive by Download DCE wireless data transfer and the award-winning GPS DataSmart performance analysis software. Click here to download the slideshow.
Winter Road Maintenance Control and Reporting System
- ROADS/BRIDGES: INDOT reports continued improvement to roads and bridges
- Report shows Illinois needs $4.6b per year to fix roads, bridges and transit
- A winning battle against snow and ice
- New poll: The latest ASCE report card shows roads and bridges are improving in the U.S. The grade for bridges improved to a C+, while road conditions elevated to a D. Do you agree with the grades?
- ROADS/BRIDGES: MnDOT reports increase in road and bridge funding gap