As a procurement professional in a government agency, you may find yourself wondering whether it makes sense to buy—or not to buy—your next piece of heavy equipment if budgets are tight and resources are scarce. Read why leasing is becoming more popular with governmental agencies and how it can be a great alternative to an outright purchase.
You are here
WHITE PAPER: Ten Reasons Governmental Agencies Lease Heavy Equipment
- White Paper on Reflective Signs
- White Paper on Sign-making
- New poll: The Reason Foundation continued its push for value-added tolling, releasing a framework for the system that calls for safeguards that would eliminate state/agency abuse. Do you think this is possible?
- Manitou MHT 780 Heavy Capacity telescopic handler
- House transportation leaders release paper on PPPs