The YOUNG ResponseONE Ultrasonic Anemometer (Model 91000) accurately measures winds up to 156 mph. Each sensor is wind-tunnel calibrated and uses ultrasonic technology with no moving parts. Wind data is updated up to 10 times per second and made available via a variety of standard serial output formats.
- ROAD WEATHER: INDOT zeroes in on road weather with help from Purdue U
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Survey finds 70% of state DOTs are tracking El Niño's potential weather impacts
- TRAFFIC SAFETY: NDOT installs enhanced driver information systems on U.S. 395 in North Valleys
- Weather-related safety & operations courses available at no cost
- SAFETY: Weather sensor research in Az. could lead to highway safety measures