RoadQuake 2F temporary portable rumble strip alerts drivers to changing road conditions, like upcoming work zones, lane closures or traffic incidents. Designed to reduce accidents and save lives, RoadQuake 2F generates significant sounds and vibrations so that drivers, especially distracted drivers, focus on driving. RoadQuake 2F is ideal for work zones where daily installation and removal is required: flagging operations, routine maintenance or emergency utility repair. For more information, call 800.662.6338 or visit www.pss-innovations.com.
Temporary portable rumble strip
- Temporary portable rumble strips reduce accidents in Texas work zones
- Temporary portable rumble strips alert drivers in California work zone
- Pennsylvania Turnpike tests temporary portable rumble strips
- Contractor successfully tests Temporary Portable Rumble Strips
- Nevada tests temporary portable rumble strips