RoadQuake RAPTOR rumble strip handling machine transports, deploys, realigns and retrieves RoadQuake 2F temporary portable rumble strips (TPRS) in work zones. Workers can now deploy RoadQuake arrays from the safety of the vehicle and are no longer exposed to live traffic. RAPTOR provides portable positive protection and expands the use of RoadQuake to include mobile operations.
Rumble strip handling machine
- PennDOT uses rumble strip handling machine to reduce worker exposure to live traffic
- Pennsylvania Turnpike reviews rumble strip handling machine
- Nevada tests temporary portable rumble strips
- Contractor successfully tests Temporary Portable Rumble Strips
- Report indicates temporary portable rumble strips are effective in work zones